3.02.2008

rediscovering the telephoto lens

today was a lovely day to take pictures. recently i rediscovered my love for my canon 75-300mm telephoto lens. i enjoy shooting from a distance to get natural looking pictures. some of my favorite pictures from the wedding are the ones i shot with my telephoto lens.

today i decided to bring out my telephoto lens and take some pictures.

i caught him off gaurd... but i love the blurred background and the sharpness the lens creates.

sophia enjoying the beautiful day.
this one was not taken with my telephoto lens, but it was too adorable not to put up. she hopped right in there like she was ready to have her picture taken.

i am enjoying this rediscovery. i also hope to one day soon enjoy a macro lens and a wide angle lens. that would be awesome.

No comments: